Wiki So Far

So far, I have made a few contributions towards the New Media wiki, and have plans to make much more. As of now, I have mainly been working on the wiki page, "How New Media are Used in Sports". I edited the content under "Snapchat" on this page to fix grammatical errors and sentence structure. I also embedded pictures of the icons for Instagram and Twitter in the sections mentioning them. To make the overall wiki easier to read, I readjusted the dimensions of two embedded pictures (the Snapchat icon and the First Take logo) in order to make them smaller, allowing the user to follow along with the sections better. My plans are to add more contributions to the sports page, specifically in the sections talking about new media's use in collegiate recruiting. I also want to create a section called "New Media in Musical Performance" under the new media in music section. There are so many ways that new media is used with the actual performance of music. I want to talk about new media's impact on learning an instrument, creating music, performing music, etc. I feel that this is important because new media is used in more and more ways when people put out their own creative music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

Creative

Creativity and New Media